Sunday, May 15, 2011

The Inaugural Post

I sure hope there is spell check on this thing, else I will be in trouble. Anyways, hello blog world! Im Aaron Noronha, writing on Noronha's News. Most of my blogs will focus on sports. I am a huge sports fan, my favourite sports being hockey, tennis, and soccer. I also occasionally follow golf, american football, basketball and baseball.

First and fore-mostly, I am a Toronto Maple Leaf Fan! In the NHL I support all Canadian teams (minus the Sens). In tennis, my favourite current players are Andy Roddick, Rafael Nadal and Richard Gasquet. I am not a big Federer fan, but I especially hate Novak Djokovic. In the soccer world I support Manchester United and Real Madrid. My favourite players are Cristiano Ronaldo, Sergio Ramos, Ryan Giggs, and Nani.

Id like to give a shout out to the family of Derek Boogard, giving my condolences to them, after the New York Rangers enforcer was found dead in his apartment. Not the most talented player on the ice, but certainly one of the toughest. Got the chance to see him play live against the Leafs, and take out Leaf resident tough guy Colton Orr. A great guy off the ice, and certianly a guy who commanded attention on the ice. You will be missed Boogie!

No comments:

Post a Comment